Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stress

Progress on my story 'Ten Days'...Zero. I added about sixty words before my inspiration crumbled away.

: (

I really want to finish the story, but it's so hard when I'm so busy with school and friends and other stuff. I want to please my readers and update, but I had to cut my chapter into two parts just so they wouldn't get upset with me for not updating in a few weeks.

Besides being stressed with Fanficiton, I've been stressed out with my best friend because, us being the smart kids we are, did some stupid crap two days before Halloween and now, to put it lightly, we're screwed. Some freaky crap has been happening. The worse part is that my best friend's other good friend doesn't believe us, so we're pretty much on our own with this one. I don't want to say anything else because I'm afraid something bad will happen, like my computer will blow up or something.

Ugh. I'm like stressed out about everything, especially school because I have like five projects due on Thursday and Friday.

On the upside, there are a lot of hot guys at my school. That is (sadly) the highlight of my week.

: \

No comments:

Post a Comment