Monday, November 29, 2010

Publish

So one of my Fanfiction stories, Artificial Engagement, is my most popular story, and in a few reviews, people have told me that it would be a great story on its own, meaning without using the Percy Jackson characters. The comments made me feel really proud of myself, and I thought "Well why not?" It would be cool to completely, COMPLETELY edit it, making it even better and creating my own characters. (If it turned out well, I would even consider publishing it.) So, that is the plan for Artificial Engagement. While I will keep working on the sequel for Fanfiction, I will also be doing this.

4 comments:

  1. When I read this, I could not help but think of Annabeth's name being something like 'Natalie' or 'Madison' and Percy's name being 'Daniel' or 'Skylar'. I don't know why, but that just sounds right. I wish that I could write stories as good as you can. I mean, I have a huge imagination, but I just can't seem to put it on words... I hope you do go along with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good idea and even though I had already read the FF.net version I would consider reading the new version. I hope it comes out well. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea, I love the one on FanFicition, so this one should be just as amazing. Hopefully you'll go through with this :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome! If it was published, I would SO read it. In fact, I'd keep it and tell my grandkids, "Oh, I helped edit the first version of that story." :D Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

    --AyMirala

    ReplyDelete