Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Ideas

So I have some new ideas for stories...For PJO, my favorite heroine is, obviously, Annabeth. At first the only person I could imagine her with was Percy. After a while, though, I started getting kind of bored with them because I had thought up so many ideas with them. Then I started thinking, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that, if written right, Annabeth could be with just about anyone. Ideas started forming in my head, and after writing a few down, I realized that I could probably make it work.

I was able to put Annabeth with a few people, that being Travis and Connor Stoll, Nico di Angelo, and even Hades. That one was a really dark story, with dark romance, but it was interesting to read. And then of course, I was able to put her with Luke, and even Kronos. That too was a darker story, but again, it was intriging.

My whole goal with this was to expand my horizons, and hopefully expand in my writing as well and improve. To do this, I also started using my second favorite heroine, Thalia. She's the main character, along with Apollo, in my story Ten Days, which is my current fic and, surprisingly, a hit. This story is almost like a test to see if different pairings would work, and so far, it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment