Saturday, December 11, 2010

Story Updates

About a month ago, I started the sequel to Artificial Engagement, and I thought it was going to be a piece of cake to write. I was sadly mistaken. I started with lots of enthusiasm, but then after the first page, I was like, "Crap, this is going to be hard..." The thing is the plot isn't very strong. I want to do a sequel because I DO have an idea, it's just that I can't figure out exactly what has to happen and how to write it down. My guess is that this sequel won't come out until summer, unlike spring, which I had predicted after AE was done.

Secondly, I've been thinking about the sequel to Ten Days and I have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen. I think my plan is to write it out and then edit it like I did AE, mostly just so I can build the suspense between the readers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment