Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Morals

Today my life as basically been about morals. This morning, my mom and I were talking about a kid who had died a few days ago. He was obviously too young to die. Today in English class, we read two fables (a poem and a folk tale) and I thought it was ironic that we were looking at morals today. The moral was about life, which made it all the more ironic. My class was debating on which was better: living a long life filled with less happiness, or having a short life full of happiness and experiencing beauty for just one second? So which one? Is it better to have a life full of complete happiness for fifty years, or that empty, lingering feeling for eighty years with half the happiness? Would you rather take risks and experience the thrill? Or would you sit in the back and play it safe?

My personal opinion: what's life without the risks?

My moral: live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment