Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update

Oh my. It's been quite a while since my last post.

Anyways, this is just a little update of where I'm at. I'm working on Miraculously for one of my Fanfiction friends. I'll be working mainly on that, but once it's done, I'm going to TRY to focus on FINALLY finishing Death is Life and the Persistence of Memory. Those are my main priorities this summer.

I'll try working out a sequel for Artificial Engagement. I have an idea for it, I just have to write it out. The thing is, with this plot, I'd have to get more specific and it will take me longer to figure it out. If I did start writing it, it wouldn't even get published until the end of summer.

I'm going to start working on Contentions again this summer. I feel bad for suddenly quitting it, and I'm kind of getting ideas again. I just need to get back into the ApolloThalia love.

In between all of this, I will be writing one-shots whenever I have the inspiration. I just wrote a fic called Promitto, which is supposed to be really emotional deep. It was originally supposed to have a sex scene in it, to put some emphasis on the deep connection between Percy and Annabeth in that story, but I figured it would drive some people away, so I took it out. However, I had been thinking about posting the scene separately for those who want to read it. A reviewer also mentioned it, so this has only hardened my resolve to write that out.

Right now, I'm pretty much going with the flow. I am also going to try and work on my "book" this summer. I am going to create a FictionPress account and post one of my original stories. Keep a look out for my stories!

--Akatsuki Child

No comments:

Post a Comment