Monday, May 30, 2011

Unrelated Note

On a totally unrelated note to my stories, I just spent an hour on Runescape (first sign of nerdiness) mining and fighting goblins, and then I went onto DeviantArt to fangirl over a new obsession of mine (second sign), and then I went to Fanfiction. Oh jeez. I need a life...

Anyways, I'm working on a five-shot for The Prompts's Songfic Contest. Right now, I'm more focused on that so I have it done before the deadline. After those are posted, I will work on Miraculously again. I feel really bad for not updating because I'm writing the story for a Fanfiction Buddy (my twin sister, since we decided we are almost exactly alike). To me, that story is most important, however if I don't write this five-shot story, I won't remember to do it and then I'll miss the deadline (which is like a month away). Also, Death is Life will more than likely be updated this week.

--Akatsuki Child

No comments:

Post a Comment