Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Status

I thought that today I would just kind of bring my Fanfiction readers to my current status story wise.

Currently, I'm working on Only a Dream and the Persistence of Memory.

My story Contentions is going to be on hiatus for while, mainly because I don't want to have to keep stopping work on it. I'm so busy right now in my life that once I start writing for it, I get distracted or something else needs my attention first. I thought it would be best to just hold it off until things slow down. Unfortunately, that might not be until summer time.

My other unfinished story, Death is Life, I will also try to work on, but my inspiration for that story is slowly dying. I still like the idea, I'm just having a hard time continuing it. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to take it.

Lastly, for the sequel to Artificial Engagement...I've thought of a new solution to the sequel, but it's not official and set in stone. I'm going to go over it and see if it will be able to hold up. I have a good feeling about this plot though. The only bad thing about this is it pushes the publish date to definitely summer. I guess we'll have to see.

1 comment:

  1. Noooooo!! Summer?!? We have to wait until SUMMER for sequel to Artificial Engagement?

    Ah well... we know it's going to be good. :)

    ReplyDelete