Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FML

Okay so some bad news (for me at least). I had plans for a story to put on FictionPress, and all of the plots and short stories I had written for it (including the original story and such) was on my flashdrive and only my flashdrive. I only had it on there because we had gotten our computer a new hard drive and it erased all of my memory on the desktop. I was going to put all my stories on the desktop again but I kept forgetting. Earlier today, I tried to do that, but it seems my flashdrive has pooped out. I don't know, it just won't load up on any of my computers. It's really making me mad and I'm really pissed and about to cry because I have like two years worth of stuff on that flashdrive. I'm trying not to worry too much about it because I can ask my sister who is like a computer/tech genius, but I'm afraid that it's finally dead after like three years. Pray for my flashdrive!

--Akatsuki Child

No comments:

Post a Comment