Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Writer's Block...Again.

This is for my Fanfiction readers: I am having a writer's block :( Tis very sad. I was really pumped for Contentions and I pumped out like four chapters in a month and now....bleh. Nothing. I hate saying that I've been busy but I literally have been busy. My birthday was on Wednesday, then on the weekend I went out of town and didn't get home til midnight on Sunday. We've had a few snow days so the teachers are piling on homework and I have a major paper due tomorrow. Oh, and I've finally gotten a job, and that's going to take more time out of my schedule to write. Don't fret, though, because I WILL find time to write. It's just that updates are going to be a little slower.

In other news, I've been stewing some new ideas that will eventually become stories. I'm also working on editing Artificial Engagement, though I'm thinking of putting the sequel on hold for now. It probably won't be out for a while. I just can't put together a strong enough plot that will hold through. Also, I'm working on getting a FictionPress account. Last year, I started an original series and I've been writing little stories for it for over a year now. I'm thinking of refining that story line and publishing it on FictionPress along with the short stories I wrote for it.

So once again, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I'm just busy as hell. But I AM trying for you guys! Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment