Friday, February 18, 2011

New Story!

I have a new story posted on Fanfiction! It's called Only A Dream, and it's supposed to be a dark story. I only have the Prologue posted. It's going to be a tough story to write because it deals with a lot of dark things that have been happening around me (one happening to a close friend of mine). The stuff that I'm going to be writing I have never experienced or never really thought of so it's going to be difficult to think about the situations and to write it like it might be. I'm going way out of my comfort zone by writing this story, but I'm hoping it will expand my writing style horizons and bring a whole new idea/creation to PJO Fanfiction. So wish me luck and if you read my stories, let me know how I'm doing!

--Akatsuki Child

No comments:

Post a Comment