Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Updates

I've started my sequel to Ten Days! It's called Contentions and I have the prologue and the first chapter up already. I'm really excited for this story because of how well people liked Ten Days. I'm excited to get this story going and to see what people think of it. I like this story because I've created a strong enough plot where it's not just focused on Thalia and Apollo, though they are the main focus. There is actually another serious matter going on, which makes it more realistic. Plus, the whole reason I picked the title Contentions was because there are going to be a lot of conflicts, not all of them related to Thalia and Apollo. I just can't wait to get this story going.

On the down side, I haven't progressed very much with the sequel to Artificial Engagement, and I'm not sure it will be out for quite some time now. The way I see it, unless I'm struck by a brilliant idea, I'm not going to get anywhere with that story for some time. It might not even come out until the middle of summer. For some reason, I'm having a really hard time with that story when I thought it would be easy. Anyways, if you follow my stories on Fanfiction, watch out for Contentions! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment